This time I will share the explanation and parts of the washing machine as follows:
Washing machines are electrical household appliances consisting of electrical components arranged in such a way that they can function to wash, rinse and squeeze / dry clothes. Washing machines are a group of electric household appliances in the classification of mechanical conditioning because electric washing machines are converted into mechanical energy. This mechanical power is used to be able to perform the functions of washing, rinsing and drying clothes. Washing machines have electric propulsion which is often referred to as an electric motor with various capacities.
Washing machine is increasingly growing, even now there is already an automatic washing machine, where clothes are left put in the sink then the washing machine is operated then the machine will automatically wash, rinse until dry. This kind of washing machine is equipped with a control device, so that the work process can be controlled by humans.
Basically the washing machine in its utilization has three stages, namely: washing, rinsing and extortion / drying
A. Washing Machine Parts
1) Washing Tub functions for washing clothes
2) Press box / dryer serves to place the press / dryer clothes
3) The switch functions for the initial operation of the washing machine
4) Water inlet and outlet hose functions for water inlet and drainage water
5) The electric motor functions to move the pulsator and the dryer tub
6) Capacitors function to improve the performance of electric motors (Cos f)
7) Timer (timer) functions to adjust the time / duration of washing, rinsing and squeezing / drying
8) Arde cable functions to secure / neutralize the short circuit current or leak current to the washing machine and the Pulsator functions to produce a circular motion from the water.
Pictures of National Type NA-W60A4 Washing Machine Parts
B. Washing Machine Working Principle
The washing machine works by using mechanical power from the motor to move the screw pulsator in the sink and and rotating the sink / dryer. The motor used in the washing bath is a motor with a low speed while for the sink / dryer uses a motor with a high speed.
Basically there are three stages of workmanship in the washing machine, namely the washing stage, the rinsing stage and the drying / squeeze stage.
In the washing stage, besides its capacity, its function needs to be considered. At the washing stage that needs to be considered are:
1) Separation of white, faded and hard clothing material
2) Provision of water according to capacity
3) Provide the appropriate amount of detergent
4) Set the washing time
The washing process is entirely underway and carried out by a washing machine. Users simply close and run the washing machine, the washing machine will work based on the given time settings. When the specified washing time is reached, the washing tub motor will automatically stop. In this process the washing machine will spin and is supported by bubbles and water spray so that the movement is similar to a squeezing person. Thus the results can be accounted for in terms of cleaning the laundry. There is also a washing machine that has a monitor glass at the front, but what is commonly used in most households is to use a lid. After the washing process is completed, the next process is the second phase, namely flushing.
Some types of washing machines have two storage tanks separately, namely washing tanks and extortion and drying tanks. Such washing machines after the washing process are finished, the clothes must be moved to a drying and drying tank. This tank or tube can be given water, but sometimes it is enough to dry it just then the clothes are put in and out in a nearly dry state.
The drying process can be done alone by a quality washing machine but can also with the help of sunlight. Washing machines save time and energy by up to 80%.
C. Electric Washing Machines
Picture of National Type NA-W60A4 Electric Washing Machine Circuit
F: Fuse / Safety
S: On-Off Switch
T, T1, T2: Timer
WM: Motor for wash tub
SM: Motor for spin dryer / spinner (Spin)
D. Installation Installation and Maintenance
In the installation of washing machines must be considered the following things:
Place the washing machine on a flat floor and good air circulation around it.
Do not place the washing machine on a sloping floor.
Do not place the washing machine on a soft (soft) floor or on a rough (bumpy) floor.
(1) Connect the water supply faucet with the washing machine’s Water Filling Hose.
(2) Connect the green ground wire provided in the washing machine with an iron pipe planted at least 30 cm.
Do not connect the washing machine cable with a gas pipe.
E. Use, Care and Repair
An example of using a washing machine is a National Type NA-W60A4 washing machine with the following specifications:
Voltage source: AC 220V 50Hz
Washing capacity: 6 kg
Motor power consumption: 230 Watt
Rps Pulsator: 200 rpm
Squeeze capacity: 6 kg
Motor power consumption: 140 Watt
Squeeze rpm: 1400 rpm
Standard water limit: 42 liters
a) Use of the Wash Tub
Washing process steps that need to be done if using a National Type NA-W60A4 washing machine with the above specifications are:
1) Lay the drainage hose to the floor / drain (Knob drain water in the wash / rinse position
2) Flow water to the washing bath until it reaches the desired position
3) Enter the detergent according to the dose according to the height of the water. Operate 1-2 minutes so that the detergent can dissolve and spread evenly.
4) Put the clothes in the wash tub. Select the position of the water-repellent knob in accordance with the load of clothes to be washed (for light loads in the Soft (GENTLE) position, and for heavy loads in the REGULAR position.
5) Turn the washing timer knob as desired. (For the use of the soak function (soak timer), turn the washing timer until it reaches 45, then the soak timer rotates according to the cycle.
6) If the spinning loop is slow, remove a few pieces of clothing until a more steady round is obtained.
b) Flushing Instructions
1) Dispose of soapy water in the washing bath. Dirt cleaned that is attached to the washing bath.
2) Reinsert the clothes in the washing bath while running water into the washing bath until it reaches the HI position. Adjust the flow of wasted water during rinsing.
3) For flushing, turn the washing timer for 5-7 minutes.
4) When finished, stop the flow of water. Dispose of soapy water in the washing bath.
c) Use of Spin Tub
1) Arrange clothes in a squeeze tub in a balanced way. Imbalance in the wringing tub will cause an abnormal / rumbling sound
2) Adjust the position of the lid of the bleeder bath appropriately, so that the clothes are not thrown out of the bleeder bath.
3) Turn the squeeze timer knob according to the desired time
4) Do not insert your hand while the spinner is spinning
Picture of Squeezer Tub
So that the washing machine that is used remains durable and it is necessary to consider the following points.
1. Do not allow water to enter the panel, which allows a short circuit on the electrical parts.
2. Do not place it in a place that is exposed to direct sunlight, overheating or high humidity (heat can penetrate the outer surface).
3. Keep small children away from the washing machine to avoid dangerous things.
4. Do not put lit candles or other hot objects on the washing machine because it can cause a fire.
5. Do not let the electric kettle pinched or pinched by heavy items. If the power cable is damaged, it is very dangerous.
6. Do not wash clothes exposed to liquid flammable materials washing machines.
7. Don’t open the lid in the squeeze tub or put your hands before the squeeze tub really stops spinning.
8. Avoid metal objects or other hard items, do not get into the washing machine.
9. Avoid the power cable from rat bites by taking mosquito repellent topical which usually forms gel. the brand is Aut * n or Sof * l or what brand is available. After that apply to the entire surface of the cable to be protected from mice. No need to be too thick, as long as it’s hit. (These are personal tips)
In the operation of washing machines there are usually problems. There are problems that can be overcome easily and some must be repaired because of damage to the electrical components. Among the problems that can be solved easily are:
that little understanding of the washing machine hopefully helps you all understand and treat your washing machine.