Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is indeed known as a popular multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game on mobile devices. However, this game can also be played on PC devices.
To be able to run Mobile Legends on a PC, players need an emulator, a third-party software that allows PCs to run Android games. Currently, there are various types of emulators that can be used for free, including Nox Player, Genymotion, MSI App Player, Bluestacks, LDplayer, and many more.
Among the series of emulators, LDplayer is one emulator that can be run on PCs that have low specifications. As a result, Mobile Legends can be played quite smoothly. Well, to be able to play Mobile Legends on a PC using the LDplayer emulator, please listen to the following steps.
How to play Mobile Legends on PC
- First of all, please download the LDplayer emulator via the following link.
- Next, carry out the software installation process by opening the downloaded file and following the steps for installing the application.
- Once installed, users can directly open the LDPlayer application.
- Open the Google Play Store application and log-in (login) using the Google account that they already have
- In the Google Play Store search field, search for the game Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and press the “Install” button.
- If the application is installed, please open the Mobile Legends game on LDplayer.
- Press the “Switch Account” button and log in using an account you previously owned or create an account.
- new Users can immediately play Mobile Legends on a PC or laptop
It should be noted that the Mobile Legends game on PC is played using the help of a mouse and keyboard. To be able to set the function of the button or mouse on the emulator, the user can press the F12 key.
How to play Mobile Legends on Windows 11
Windows 11 Developer Preview version complained of problems and even made Player Unknown’s Battleground (PUBG) users unable to play the game made by Krafton. PUBG players who use the Windows 11 OS are even considered to be using cheats.
Because it was detected using a cheat tool, BattlEye will actually block users from playing PUBG.
in above is same case with mobile legend. just to know windows 11 has Apptimized Packaging Engine (APE) – a packaging tool for creating, packaging, and testing MSI, MSIX, App-V, and IntuneWin apps. The tool is a part of the Workspace environment that allows you to create packages from scratch, repackage, and wrap them in PSADT, VBS, etc.
the use of VMware or virtual machine-type software has not been allowed by the BattlEye anti-cheat system for a long time because it is often used to use cheats.
PUBG team fixed the issue (BattlEye) recently. Players can now play PUBG games using the Windows 11 Insider version smoothly and mobile legend too. good news right.