At first, if you have never rooted your device before, make sure to check out our review of 7 Best Android Root Software, in order to prevent any possible damage on your device. Note that in some countries, it’s illegal to root your mobile phone. In USA, for example, it is legal to root your smartphone, but illegal to root a tablet.
- SB Game HackerThis seems to be the simplest app for hacking Android games on a rooted device. It allows you to change the number of lives, coins, gems and so on, but it also allows you to speed up time, which might be needed in some games. So, let say that you want to hack coins, for example.
- Open Game Hacker and minimize it.
- Now open the game that you want to hack.
- Start the level or whatever is needed, so that your coins amount is shown on screen.
- Open Game Hacker again.
- Put the number of coins in the input box, and tap “search”.
- Now increase or decrease the number of coins you have, by buying something / selling something.
- Open Game Hacker again, enter the current amount of coins and tap search.
- If everything is done properly, you will be able to enter the desired amount of coins in the modification box.
- Again, increase or decrease the number of coins by buying or selling something.
- Immediately after that, you will see the desired amount of coins appear.
Long story short, you need to input the coins value 2 times, because Game Hacker needs to be sure that the value it is changing is actually “coins”, and not some other system stuff that might have the same value at the moment.